Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Temple Square

We went to temple square this past weekend with Camille, Jay and their cute little girls. They just moved from Phoenix up to Layton in November and it's good to have part of Kyle's family nearby! The lights were beautiful and there were choirs singing everywhere you went. I keep saying that I want Nash to start walking but then I changed my mind when I saw Camille and Jay having to deal with Addie and Brinlee running around everywhere ;) but altogether it was a lot of fun. It's funny because everytime I try and get someone to take our picture that we don't know I always have to choose the worst people that don't know how to work a camera lol The first attempt was a lady that kept pushing the on and off button and so we gave up on that. We stopped for a little bit looking at the temple and then a guy says (as he's looking at me), "I could get a picture with the temple in the background." So I said, "thanks, that would be great!" then he gets off the phone and says, "Oh... I guess I could take a picture for you." Oh gosh, I just have the best luck sometimes. Everyone was laughing for a while, as you can tell in the group picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment