Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Maryland/ D.C here we come!

So Kyle last week was told last minute that he needed to go to Maryland this week for his work :( I was really upset when I heard the news because I feel like he's already super busy with work and cabinets that I never see him (including little Nash). But then Kyle said that we should make a trip out of it and so Im flying in this coming Thursday!! His flight left in the morning this past Sunday so it's been hard for me to sleep at night by myself so It'll be good once Im down there. Im super excited, we'll mostly be seeing Washington D.C and there's SO much to see there. This will be a good get away before the next baby comes. Kyle's sister Camille is such a sweetie and will be watching Nash while we're gone, she has two girls Addie and Brinlee (she's pretty much Nash's age) so that'll be good for him to play with them! I bet by the time we get back he will be walking. Just this past week he took 6 steps all by himself, Im so proud of our little Nashy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment