Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Its a. . .?

So originally Kyle and I weren't going to find out the sex of our baby... right up until a day before the ultrasound. It's funny because at first I was all for the surprise thing, but I think secretly I really wanted it to be a girl (I pretty much was convinced that it was a girl). I asked Kyle if he was still not wanting to find out at the ultrasound and he could tell that I was changing my mind about finding out. So we found out! 



BOY!

Im not going to lie, I shed a few tears when I found out but now that I think of it Nash will have so much fun with another little buddy around the house who he can do boy stuff with. Growing up I loved having  Jana right next in line and we ended up being best friends (eventually ;) I am currently 22 weeks and feeling good! The first trimester was way worse this time than the first time around being pregnant. The first time I would just feel nasious but nothing too bad. This time I would throw up atleast once a day (usually right in the morning and sometimes at night) but hey I can't complain some people have it a lot worse. Luckily I started feeling better at about 16 weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment