Monday, September 24, 2012

Our 4th Anniversary!

September 19, 2012

It was our 4th year anniversary this year! Four years and two children later I love Kyle even more. He's  been such a wonderful husband and father, I couldn't have asked for more.

Kyle planned our anniversary this year so I didn't know where we were going. On the 18th we went to the Providence Inn Bed and Breakfast in Logan, it was beautiful! We Our room was awesome, it was old fashioned and elegant. Im so mad because I left my camera at home so Im just going to show you the pictures of our room from their website.








We stayed the night their and we were served breakfast in bed in the morning. It was so nice to get away just the two of us and have a little breather from the kids.

The next morning we went to do sealings at the Logan temple, its been a tradition of ours to go to a temple for our anniversary. I've really loved this tradition because it helps me remember the day that we were married. After the temple we went for a drive up the canyon to look at the beautiful leaves. We were trying to find a place called the "hobbit caves" but since its not a place that has signs we didn't find it. But we went exploring and hiking for a little bit, which was fun :) it brought back old times when we could just do whatever we wanted.

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! That hotel looks super nice. It's always nice to sneak off and do something fun with each other ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so fun! I bet a little break was so nice! Linds, I want to follow your blog, and I can't figure out how. Do you have a hidden follow button I don't know about?

    ReplyDelete