Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Seven Peaks :)





Let me just say that I love the Pass of all Passes, we got it last year and this year!! If you don't have one you need to get it, it's totally worth it. So it was our first trip of the summer to Seven Peaks for Nash and I. I am so proud of our little Nash Potato :) he was really timid about the kiddie pool at first but by the end of the day he was splashing around and having a good time. Nicole and Bryce came with us and they went on all the big fun slides, even the one that drops straight down (I forget what it's called but its the orange one), hopefully ill have the guts to go on it this year like I did last year. But Nash and I went on the "Flash Flood" and had a blast, we were going super fast because I had some extra weight with Nash sitting on my lap :) We all had a goodtime and I have a feeling we'll be there a lot this summer!

1 comment:

  1. Nash is so cute! I am scared of the orange slide too! I went on it once, and won't go again!

    ReplyDelete