Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cabin Trip!

We left for a little get away for a couple days up to the grandparents cabin in Soldier Creek. It was nice just to relax and have fun with family and friends. Sunday night we went up with Corinna and Jordan, Jana and Chris, and Nicole. We played "Rate the Mate" Lol my Aunt Lottie told us to take it up there and play it, its pretty much just like the Newlywed Game. Kyle and I didn't do too hot on some of the questions. I think since I was frustrated with both of us not being able to answer some of the questions my emotions were a little on edge. One question asked "If your spouse would be any type of cartoon character who would they be?" I like cats so I wrote down that I would be Cat woman, when Kyle said that he thought I would be Minnie Mouse that was the last straw for me... I don't know why I started crying but I did. The funny part was right after that Jordan wrote down that Corinna would be Minnie Mouse as well (she took it way better than I did, good for you Corinna)! The emotions were high in that game, but surprisingly I learned a lot of things that I didn't realize about Kyle and I. Monday Morning the rest of the family came: Dad, Mom, Michelle, and Bryce. The next couple days we played the Candy Bar Game (cabin tradition), played pool, went fishing (only caught seaweed), and just relaxed. It had been a while since we'd  taken a picture of Kyle, Nash, and I so we all went out and took some pictures (Thanks Jan Jan :) Everything was fun besides the fact that Nash wouldn't go to sleep and poor Kyle was up with him till about 2 am. The joys of parenthood! But overall it was a good trip. 







No comments:

Post a Comment