Monday, April 11, 2011

First Time Skiing!



April 8th 2011

So I can officially call myself a Utahn :) For the first time in my whole life I went skiing.. How is it that Kyle from sunny Arizona grew up skiing while I live in Utah and haven't gone once? So Kyle and I went to the Canyons ski resort (that place is HUGE). I had some pretty good crashes, one of them my ski went straight up in the air and I ended up with my arm pinned behind my back, Kyle had a good time watching me lol But he was a good coach! After a couple good crashes I got the hang of it and it was actually really fun, I would definitely go again.

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are so cute, I looked at all of them:) I am so proud of you for not quitting and skiing a whole day! GOOD JOB!! The reason I say that is I took someone and they wanted to quit after a few times down the mt. Nash is sooo cute!! And your sister looked so beautiful on her wedding day!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete