Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nash's Blessing




































We had a houseful on the week of Nash's blessing, Kyle's family stayed over for the week. There were 11 people including me, Kyle, and Nash, needless to say it was a little crazy! Not only was it Nash's blessing but Casey and Sydney got married also so it was an eventful week. I think everyone was still in the wrestling mode from the week before so we had a couple wrestling matches: Kyle beat Win but was dying by the end, TC and Win also went at it, Me and Camille had a match and I ended up getting pinned (we'll have to have another rematch ;) and then Me, Desiree, and Camille thought we could take Win down altogether but I guess we were wrong! We went sledding at Petetneet hill on Friday and had lots of fun. Win, Tommy, and Kyle were snowboarding and made a jump that they were going off of. Kyle had a couple crashes on the snowboard and is definitely sore. I tried going down the hill on the snowboard a couple times and it scared me half to death, I don't know if Im the snowboarding type I think I'll stick to snowmobiling!

Kyle did a really good job with blessing Nash and Nash was such a good baby that whole morning and during sacrament. We went to my parents house afterwards and had a good lunch with lots of family and friends and enjoyed each others company.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun week! I love big family get-togethers! Nash is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete